For those on the unlimited Gold membership, please refrain from more then TWO (2) LATE CANCELLATIONS OR NO SHOWS PER MONTH. Penalties will be charged or restricted access to peak class times will be enforced.
Late Cancellations - Up to (12) Twelve hours before class start time
Early Cancellations - More then (12) Twelve hours before class start time
We understand delays happen, stuck in traffic, trains cancelled. We recommend calling us or sending the instructor a message. We will do our best to accomodate you in your session without dsitrupting the other members in the class.
*It is best to arrive to class at least 5 minutes before starting time as the door to the shop will be locked on the hour during evening classes.
- Month to month direct debit will be from the account or credit card details provided and kept on file unless otherwise specified.
- Contract will automatically renew every 6 months unless written notice is provided 14 days before renewal date.
- Direct debit will be charged monthly on the same DATE every month.
- Notice of cancellation requires 14 days written notification via email.
- Failure to provide 14 days notice will result in completion of the contract.
- There is no rollover for unused classes.
- Valid to dates are strictly adhered to
- No roll-over or refunds for unused flexi pass classes
- Simply purchase a new online pass when your current pass expires
- No direct debit set up
- Attend as many classes per week as you choose until your pass expires
- Single Pass - 14 days from date of purchase
- 5 x Class Pass - 60 Days from first visit
- 10 x Class Pass - 90 Days from first visit
- 20 x Class Pass - 6 Months from first visit
Check out our handy first timers guide. It has all the infomation that you need to get started.
2/3 sessions a week is reccommended to be able to feel the full benifits of the Pilates Method.
Something that is comfortable to move in and not too baggy so we can see your physique. Ideally avoid tight waistbands and zippers.
Nothing but yourself, we supply all the equipment, mats, blocks, etc. that you might use. A towel and a clean pair of socks is a must. We have everything else you will need.
Up to 12 weeks you are welcome to join any of our group classes but thereafter we recommend joining one of our Specialised Sessions. As every pregnacy is different, this will ensure the instructor has set exercises that are well suited to you and your growing baby.
At Flow Pilates and Fitness we do our best to cater for every and any individual that walks through our doors. We do however recommend that if you have an injury to complete an Initial Consultation Private 1:1 appointment, so our instructors can assess your ability in joining our Group Classes. If you are unsure about your injury contact us and we will be able to help you.
We encourage you to always book into your session prior to arriving at the studio. However, life does get in the way and sometimes you might have trouble booking through our website or app. If so, please do not hesitate in calling us as we might not be able to accomadate you if the class is fully booked.
Yes, we encouage you to call us if you want to book into a class that says 'call us to book'. If you have any trouble booking into sessions please let us know!
You can use both. It just depends which one you prefer using on the go. The mobile app is great when you're out and about and the website is great when your at home or work.Please Note - The Mindbody Onlie Mobile App uses a different account to that of the website. Please make sure you sign up with the same email on both services. Click the book now link in the top right corner or download the Mindbody Mobile App for Apple iOS or Android
Keep up to date with us and access our blog quickly and easily by adding us to your home screen!
Its quick and easy - just follow the instructions below
Click the share icon
Click Add to home screen
Its that simple!
30 Days of Motivation FAQS
Have more questions? Didn't find what you were looking for? Get in touch now and we can help you!